Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Knight
United States
Navarre
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't want to hijack Ian A.T.'s thread earlier today regarding game shops in the Jackson area, so I created this new thread in hopes of finding some new gaming friends in the Jackson area.

If you live in Jackson, or visit Jackson regularly, and are interested in meeting some new friends that enjoy board gaming and collectible card gaming, I'd love to hear from you.

In fact, we're playing Battlelore tonight, and we welcome any new players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Will! I know of several gamers in the Jackson, Mississippi area. Tim Watson, Michael Bland, Jay Ouzts and others. Drop me a note privately and I can get you in touch with them.

greg@gschloesser.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hey, Will! I know of several gamers in the Jackson, Mississippi area. Tim Watson, Michael Bland, Jay Ouzts and others.

That's a great group to play with for sure. With Tim's absolutely massive collection you would never want for anything to play. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to hook up with the group since before Katrina -- it seems there is a serious case of WOW addiction going on. At any rate, Jay has actually posted in the dragonslair forums in the past offering to demo/teach games.

OTScotty (Scotty) runs a group out at the reservoir. He has been around Dragons Lair a few times as well. Their yahoo group is:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ReservoirBoardgamingGrou...

Thesp (Robin) plays at Dragons Lair fairly frequently, teaching games most of the time he is around.

Seppo21 (me) doesn't make it to Dragons Lair as much as he likes as Pearl is a little far for frequent visits. We host games at our house in Clinton on most Monday evenings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls