$30.00
Sidney S
Canada
flag msg tools
Quick shout-out to Sean and the team at Great Boardgames http://www.greatboardgames.ca/ for a great first order experience for the following reasons:

- Competitive pricing: comparable to 401 games & Meeplemart pricing

- Communication: Prompt responses from Sean via email within a day and sometimes on the same day

- Service: I was specifically looking for a copy of Clockwork Wars: Sentience Expansion and noticed they were out of stock. Sean fulfilled my request of ordering this one with their broader Eagle Games shipment.

- Packing: Exceptionally safe packing method for the games. More than enough air pouches, paper cushioning and even thick cardboard separators between games. Definitely top notch.

Will not hesitate to order from them again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from GreatBoardGames.com (formerly GermanGames.com) over a dozen times. Great prices, selection, communication, and if/when a mistake does happen (because they are human after all), Sean is very quick to fix it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmb
They're my go-to store. I find their prices comparable or close (not better) than other online stores, and the service is good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Gingerich
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean and staff are amazing! I have been buying from him for years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Marcil
Canada
Leduc
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrgingerich wrote:
Sean and staff are amazing! I have been buying from him for years.

Same here. It's my go to OGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I buy from them a lot too. Pricing is great. Hold-for-more option puts them above 401 (although Bliss offers this feature as well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Bennesch
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words and support, guys! After 17 years in business, we are growing like crazy and striving to improve all facets of our operations. It's an evolution, for sure.

Happy Holidays and Happy Gaming!
Sean & the Great Boardgames Team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.