Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My game involves keeping some values secret from your opponent for a short period of time.

Up until a few days a go I was using cards with numbers on, but have since found it is much easier to use a small tape coated card and dry wipe marker work much better.

I would like to get some custom printed but can't find anywhere that does it (Or I don't know what they would be called).

what I want:
-Custom printed back to match current cards
-custom printed front with some icons to help players
-plastic coating that can be wiped over and over

can anyone point me in the right direction, or have any suggestions they know works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
kirkatronics wrote:

can anyone point me in the right direction, or have any suggestions they know works?

Any non-porous high-gloss surface will work with dry-erase/wet-erase/erasable OHP pens. If you apply a glossy cold-laminate plastic foil to the cards, then you don't need any other special surface.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'm also looking to buy a load of mini dry wipe markers. Can anyone help? I'm in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom anonymous
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mb
No real help here but schools use little whiteboards with pupils writing down answers on them in response to teacher questions, so educational suppliers might be the place to look first to find this kind of thing though I've never seen any printed.
They're bigger than card sized, more like a tablet size from what I remember.

I also wonder if somewhere that makes fancy business cards might make ones in materials that would work with a whiteboard pen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.