Subject: Santa Grog's Side Line (Wargame giveaway) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Santa Grogs
APO/FPO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Holidays Grogs!

One of my grog buddies isn't participating in Secret Wargame Santa this year, not for a lack in holiday spirit, but this particular geek doesn't want any more games right now. The games shelves are bulging and straining, and the wife is casting dirty looks at the kitchen cabinets stuffed with games and counter trays.

But giving away games is the spirit of the season, so this particular geek buddy has asked me to help him give away a few games to spread some cheer.

Here is an offer specifically for those geeks who would have loved to participate in Secret Santa but didn't because it involves spending $50+ on a new game for your secret santee. There is a geek list I am setting up for my geek buddy. Head over there, and "like" one of the posts. If there are more than one thumb, the lucky winner will be selected randomly (by elves). My particular geek buddy will then send you a wargame for the holidays in December. (You'll need to tell him your address when he reaches out.) More details in the geeklist.

About the games: The games will range from used to new (not in shrink), some punched and clipped, some unpunched, some played a few times. All the games are clean, complete, from a smoke-free home, free of mold or odour. They are all cherished and well taken care of. But they are not new in shrink.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

Secret Wargame Santa Side Line Giveaway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Hobden
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Great idea !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
AAAGGGHHH AAAGGGHHH AAAGGGHHH.
badge
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093148/
mbmbmbmbmb
This is fantastic!!! Everyone should be given the opportunity to be kind to someone in need, it is a wonderful experience. If you are tight on finances, do not be embarrassed. You should consider it your responsibility to volunteer to get a game, otherwise you are taking away someone's opportunity to be kind and generous or maybe make up for some bad Karma or just guilt. Either way, you should sign up, and let someone be nice to you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barber
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this! Things are a bit tight around the Ol' Homestead this year so I won't be able to Secret Santa. This is very kind of your friend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
Very nice idea. I was disappointed to not be able to be a Santa Grogs this year. I really enjoyed myself last year.

Here's hoping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Grogs
APO/FPO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clarified the rules a bit over on the geeklist. I you participate, feel free to click as many entries as you like. You won't get more than one game, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Grogs
APO/FPO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: seeing a nice response, but please continue to spread the word.

Hohoho
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Grogs
APO/FPO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last chance. Lucky grogs will be picked tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Grogs
APO/FPO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Side Line closed. Lucky grogs picked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.