4 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: frozen by fear twice. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Oh
msg tools
mb
If I get frozen by fear twice, do I decade the 2nd one? I'm not too sure where to look for it in the rulings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would help to post the card text you're asking about. Is this one of the ones that stays stuck to you until you pass a Willpower check to get rid of it?

If so, then you now have two copies attached to you and you will be making willpower checks on both to get rid of them independently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FbF is not unique, so it would stack (you put both in your threat area). From my reading of the card (and how we played it, as this situation came up in our game last night), the first time you do one of the listed actions it would take 2 additional actions (so all 3) and at the end of your turn, you do will tests for both copies independently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Oh
msg tools
mb
Sorry. I'm still new at posting. But thank you so much for the answer! This game keeps getting worse and worse but in a good way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.