Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This was in stock at CSI a couple of weeks ago, right? I didn't imagine that? It is now 'pre-order' for December but I added it to an order a couple of weeks ago and I swear it was in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Mowery
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They just sold their last copy a few days ago. Waiting on a restock...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jmmowery wrote:
They just sold their last copy a few days ago. Waiting on a restock...

I had added this to an order when it was in stock that should have shipped out yesterday when another item the order was waiting on finally became released. When my order didn't ship and still wasn't processing this morning I sent a message and they said my order was waiting on Celestia.

I knew I wasn't crazy and that Celestia had been in stock when I added it to my order so I questioned this and someone else got back to me and explained that Celestia had gone back to pre-order status but that my copy should be set aside for me so my order should ship today.

I think that this game going from in stock back to pre-order caused my order to remain on hold even though my copy was there.

I can't say I've seen a game go from in stock back to pre-order. It normally is just out of stock until a restock. Not sure why they are going back to pre-order status on this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure, but I think normally pre-order status in this type of situation means they are waiting on another printing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Havert
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
publisher
Hey Rob!

A fresh shipment of Celestia is due to arrive at customs in early December. Time at customs varies, but we'll be shipping after it clears up. CoolStuff will have tons of fresh copies coming in, along with the new "A Little Help" expansion!

You can learn more about the expansion on our website, http://www.quicksimplefun.com/product/celestia-a-little-help...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
QuickSimpleFunGames wrote:
Hey Rob!

A fresh shipment of Celestia is due to arrive at customs in early December. Time at customs varies, but we'll be shipping after it clears up. CoolStuff will have tons of fresh copies coming in, along with the new "A Little Help" expansion!

You can learn more about the expansion on our website, http://www.quicksimplefun.com/product/celestia-a-little-help...

Any update on when Celestia will be back in stock at Cool Stuff? My order has been on hold for several weeks now and I thought it would be back in stock this month?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
Just came back into stock today at CSI, January 5th. I'm hoping to get my order shipped out today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.