$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
35 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Pres.TRUMP "cronyism" NOW with "nepotism" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Whose them others, and "Sheriff Joe of AZ-wholly infamy" as DHS Chief/etc.

EDIT just had to add upon the 'addendum' for this. He wanted his kids with having "Secret Clearances" prior with him becoming Pres.?!?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Pres.TRUMP "cronyism"
Don't you think former winners of The Apprentice should be appointed to high government positions?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Pres.TRUMP "cronyism"
blush ~"Brownbackie, you're doing a 'heckuva' JOB ...upon Kansas ...in a really bad way'!"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Perry
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
Woot!
badge
I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pres.TRUMP "cronyism"
deadkenny wrote:
Don't you think former winners of The Apprentice should be appointed to high government positions?


My wife said they should have a "The Apprentice: DC" to determine who will be Secretary of Commerce.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Pres.TRUMP "cronyism"
There's another ONE of them! RB RNC-chair Chief of Staff
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pres.TRUMP "cronyism"
Who'd like to see Chris Christie as Secretary of Transportation? All the trains would run on time....for a price.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
surprise What's that now, Sarah Palin "calling out" on 'crony capitalism' of Pres.TRUMP? Carrer "Backroom" Dealings
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow.

Quote:
Another conservative is calling “crony capitalism” on Donald Trump’s deal with Carrier, albeit an unexpected one — Sarah Palin.

In an op-ed for the website Young Conservatives, the former Alaska governor allowed that the details behind the manufacturer’s decision to keep some 1,000 jobs in Indiana at the president-elect’s behest, rather than move them to Mexico, are not yet clear. But touting the value of free markets, Palin signaled her disapproval if it was a case of “political intrusion using a stick or carrot to bribe or force one individual business to do what politicians insist.”

“When government steps in arbitrarily with individual subsidies, favoring one business over others, it sets inconsistent, unfair, illogical precedent,” she asserted.

And in an apparent jab at Trump, whom she famously endorsed in a rambling speech earlier this year, she asked: “Republicans oppose this, remember? Instead, we support competition on a level playing field, remember? Because we know special interest crony capitalism is one big fail.”


When you recall Palin is being considered for some cabinet posts, saying this took some stones and is evidence she has some foundational values that don't shift easily. Interesting.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:
Who'd like to see Chris Christie as Secretary of Transportation? All the trains would run on time....for a price.


Bridges would be a mess, though.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be able to respond to this if I had any fucking idea what you are saying.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
galad2003 wrote:
I might be able to respond to this if I had any fucking idea what you are saying.
Face it, you have SANS along with ANY 'fucking ideas'; "that is what is that!" whistle
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
I might be able to respond to this if I had any fucking idea what you are saying.
Face it, you have SANS along with ANY 'fucking ideas'; "that is what is that!" whistle


Oh you got me. You're so clever, oh what will I ever do with that scathing come back?

Oh wait, You're a god damned moron. I would rather read Shreveport's wall of text than your incoherent blathering. It's not clever, it's not funny, it's old and it's leet speak as far as I am concerned and I wish you would get banned from this site for it. I don't know why it is tolerated on this site. People will correct you here if you use the wrong their/there/they're but oh Grognads is somehow so fucking cool for talking like someone with a brain injury.

It's one thing to type that shit in chit chat but if you want to have an honest intellectual conversation about something such as politics people need to understand what you are saying. We have had huge arguments in this forum because people's definition of words differs yet your moronic ass is making up a whole new language and you expect us to respond? Don't you notice your threads are always short? It's a few hipster assholes who pretend to know what you're saying.

So seriously, go the fuck away. Maybe try to get laid because surely you haven't been able to manage that. Adults are trying to have a conversation here and you are some moron who is shouting gibberish into the conversation who thinks he is funny. Most of the hipster doofus' on this site will tolerate your ass but I'm not.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
galad2003 wrote:
I might be able to respond to this if I had any fucking idea what you are saying.
GROGnads wrote:
Face it, you have SANS along with ANY 'fucking ideas'; "that is what is that!" whistle
galad2003 wrote:


Oh you got me. You're so clever, oh what will I ever do with that scathing come back?

Oh wait, You're a god damned moron. I would rather read Shreveport's wall of text than your incoherent blathering. It's not clever, it's not funny, it's old and it's leet speak as far as I am concerned and I wish you would get banned from this site for it. I don't know why it is tolerated on this site. People will correct you here if you use the wrong their/there/they're but oh Grognads is somehow so fucking cool for talking like someone with a brain injury.

It's one thing to type that shit in chit chat but if you want to have an honest intellectual conversation about something such as politics people need to understand what you are saying. We have had huge arguments in this forum because people's definition of words differs yet your moronic ass is making up a whole new language and you expect us to respond? Don't you notice your threads are always short? It's a few hipster assholes who pretend to know what you're saying.

So seriously, go the fuck away. Maybe try to get laid because surely you haven't been able to manage that. Adults are trying to have a conversation here and you are some moron who is shouting gibberish into the conversation who thinks he is funny. Most of the hipster doofus' on this site will tolerate your ass but I'm not.
~"Bitching Bitches gonna BITCH!"-try 'unwadding' your 'panties' and allow your head some "breathing safe space" from that--or don't. Gee, what possible 'unreason' should your "EX" had seen about you? Yeah, naught just the 'one', DEARTH!
5 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
galad2003 wrote:
I might be able to respond to this if I had any fucking idea what you are saying.
Which of either/BOTH did you never "supposed" 'comprehend' for the Subject Header as regarded this? shake
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there a dig at me in there because I am divorced? I'm not sure because again you don't communicate effectively. Insults are pointless if they are misunderstood. Anyway, Nice to see you still have nothing meaningful to add to the conversation. Feel free to keep blathering on like an idiot.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Galad galoot incomprehends. Lols.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
galad2003 wrote:
Was there a dig at me in there because I am divorced? I'm not sure because again you don't communicate effectively. Insults are pointless if they are misunderstood. Anyway, Nice to see you still have nothing meaningful to add to the conversation. Feel free to keep blathering on like an idiot.
FREEDLY 'dispense' you're 'idiottisms': & "TWO TIMES!"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
maxo-texas wrote:
Galad galoot incomprehends. Lols.
laugh First of all the "supposed" self-proclaimed ADULT wrought what lot ABOUT something understood by another YET doesn't themself?
coal
shake ~'magnets' of DRAW "assholes" is something 'phenomenal' then? Whose KNEW!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Funnings over, so Sheriff Clarke of Wisconsin is being seen in LIEU of Sheriff Joe lately, and what else is NEWS? Got ANY?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aric Ashgrove
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
...at last I return back to the logical and sane world of wargaming, in order to truly enjoy games again.
badge
This picture is of the American politician, abolishinist, and Bowie knife duelist; General Cassius Marcellus Clay... Look him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
@ galad2003: I am fairly new to RSP, but GROGnads is active all around BGG. The way I see his presence here is; a charming and wise old feline who wanders about the game store, arriving here and there, interjecting a meow or purr or occasional hiss.

Some folks are cat whisperers and can understand these expressions fully, and understandably most do not. Sometimes though he arrives at a place and his sounds are so suitable and relevant and possibly true, many simply nod in agreement. Avoid the feline if you would like, pet him, or talk to him, but never hit the cat!
4 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashgrove wrote:
@ galad2003: I am fairly new to RSP, but GROGnads is active all around BGG. The way I see his presence here is; a charming and wise old feline who wanders about the game store, arriving here and there, interjecting a meow or purr or occasional hiss.

Some folks are cat whisperers and can understand these expressions fully, and understandably most do not. Sometimes though he arrives at a place and his sounds are so suitable and relevant and possibly true, many simply nod in agreement. Avoid the feline if you would like, pet him, or talk to him, but never hit the cat!


Yea I see him around the rest of the site. Most of that is pretty blase discussion. I can catch the general meaning of what he says most of the time and that's fine for general or chit chat. But in RSP we are discussing deep stuff sometimes. Granted this is still a sewer of a forum and best not taken seriously but there is no way you can discuss any topic rationally with someone who posts like he does. Then he takes personal shots if you say anything. We have had a go a few times and as far as I am concerned he is one of the nastiest shits on here so I will hound him unmercifully when I am bored and feel the desire. Comparing him to a cat is unjust to cats, I can understand a car better than him. I'm not giving a pass to someone who is as nasty as he is and sounds as ridiculous just because the rest of you hipsters want too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
galad2003 wrote:
Yea I see him around the rest of the site. Most of that is pretty blase discussion. I can catch the general meaning of what he says most of the time and that's fine for general or chit chat. But in RSP we are discussing deep stuff sometimes. Granted this is still a sewer of a forum and best not taken seriously but there is no way you can discuss any topic rationally with someone who posts like he does. Then he takes personal shots if you say anything. We have had a go a few times and as far as I am concerned he is one of the nastiest shits on here so I will hound him unmercifully when I am bored and feel the desire. Comparing him to a cat is unjust to cats, I can understand a car better than him. I'm not giving a pass to someone who is as nasty as he is and sounds as ridiculous just because the rest of you hipsters want too.
You know, you are 'noticeable' with your LACK of the same and why is that? "deep stuff" accordingly from YOU required 'hipster-waders' due from your incessant 'bullshit' issued out of some 'broken sewer main' since you have what else too "proffer"? It is greatly amusing seeing your attempts at whatever "imaginings" of an imbecile, and we're learning this everytime you POST some tiresome 'screed' of "what you mistakenly believed", so, how about you RETURN from wherever 'rock' you've crawled out from under, into them Forums of which you exclaim upon without 'moi' in attendance, because I'll be here long after you're G-O-N-E 'crying' within those of BGG "meanness".
cry ~"Go on then, 'crying' or don't--just GO!"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Yea I see him around the rest of the site. Most of that is pretty blase discussion. I can catch the general meaning of what he says most of the time and that's fine for general or chit chat. But in RSP we are discussing deep stuff sometimes. Granted this is still a sewer of a forum and best not taken seriously but there is no way you can discuss any topic rationally with someone who posts like he does. Then he takes personal shots if you say anything. We have had a go a few times and as far as I am concerned he is one of the nastiest shits on here so I will hound him unmercifully when I am bored and feel the desire. Comparing him to a cat is unjust to cats, I can understand a car better than him. I'm not giving a pass to someone who is as nasty as he is and sounds as ridiculous just because the rest of you hipsters want too.
You know, you are 'noticeable' with your LACK of the same and why is that? "deep stuff" accordingly from YOU required 'hipster-waders' due from your incessant 'bullshit' issued out of some 'broken sewer main' since you have what else too "proffer"? It is greatly amusing seeing your attempts at whatever "imaginings" of an imbecile, and we're learning this everytime you POST some tiresome 'screed' of "what you mistakenly believed", so, how about you RETURN from wherever 'rock' you've crawled out from under, into them Forums of which you exclaim upon without 'moi' in attendance, because I'll be here long after you're G-O-N-E 'crying' within those of BGG "meanness".
cry ~"Go on then, 'crying' or don't--just GO!"


No I am here for good to shit all over your parade.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
galad2003 wrote:
No I am here for good to shit all over your parade.
Yeah, you're 'moi' "favorite" TURD-'dispenser' since it is overall what you're better at--ONLY! coal
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Ashgrove wrote:
@ galad2003: I am fairly new to RSP, but GROGnads is active all around BGG. The way I see his presence here is; a charming and wise old feline who wanders about the game store, arriving here and there, interjecting a meow or purr or occasional hiss.


Old feline???? Grog is one of those guys who got on the bus with Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters and NEVER...GOT...OFF (unless Owsley dropped by with his magic, uhm, blotter....)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.