Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scot K
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a German version of this game at a thrift store. I only speak english. Will I be able to play without crib sheets? It looked like it on the box, but I didn't want to open it if my family won't be able to play.

(Bgg used to have a thing that showed how much translation would be needed if you didn't speak the language that the game is in, but I can't find that after the site redesign. Anyone know if that is still present?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Yu
United States
el segundo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is language independent for the most part. There is a tiny bit of German on some of the cards, but the artwork is all unique, so you should be able to remember the 3 things they say pretty easily.

Here's a link to the English version of the rules. Enjoy!

http://bgg.cc/filepage/103197/english-version-rules

-Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marauder / media
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is even an image here at BGG:

From top left to bottom right:
shuffle - draw 2 and shuffle - draw 3 and shuffle - green doors locked - blue doors locked

This is really a nice game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Park
msg tools
designer
The cards artwork explain their action eg. Ghost holding 2 cards for draw 2 then shuffle. After your first playthrough all will become clear! Alternatively try my free app that draws the cards:- App "Spooky Shuffle" for Cards, Dice & Clock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.