Jay Reevo
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shared from the Solitaire Games On Your Table - November 2016

Just a quick game, I said. Just a simple game, I said. An easy one to plan, which should go without too much bother, I said.

When I shuffled the outcome cards (you know, the ones that include 2/3 successes and 1/3 faults?). I was not expecting to only pull 7 successes out of seventeen outcomes! Luckily, planning went as planed and included a survey of Moon (which proved impossible to survive... there goes those 12 points!). The probe turned around and completed its journey successfully surveying Moon and Venus. During this journey, work was undergo testing everything else to get an astronaut for a year; the only thing that could stop me was checking survival in Suborbital Flight was favourable in that I did end up with a 1/8 chance of a fatality... not that I relied those odds by this point!

It was quick, it was simple, it was easy to plan... it was very eventful, though. Just 22 points. Onward and upward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Even the most sophisticated space equipment is always built by the lowest bidder.

Atleast you did some test flights before your big push to Mars, right? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reevo
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cdm8387 wrote:
Even the most sophisticated space equipment is always built by the lowest bidder.

Atleast you did some test flights before your big push to Mars, right? whistle

Oh yeah, lots of testing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.