Hide
6 Posts

Brew Crafters» Forums » Variants

Subject: how many Reputation points in solo play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Silvia Madau
msg tools
First of all, I'm sorry if I make some mistake but english is not my mother language.

I just finished my first solo play game and I scored 44 points. Not bad, I think, but I'd like to know your records and try to overtake it.

I used these rules:
- I rolled a 8 die to determine the ghost player's actions.
- Only 6 skilled workers. If the ghost choosed "hire skilled worker", I threw a 6 die to remove a skilled worker.
- The 2nd and 3rd years, during summer and winter, I threw a 6 die to remove a Gold Label from one of the advanced recipes.

Thanks for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll give it a try. What solo rules are you playing by, are they from user "cosigned"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvia Madau
msg tools
No, these rules are an invention of mine. I’ll try to write them better , to be more clear.

-The player are the Ghost and me laugh . Odd and even to see who’s the first player. If I’m the second, I begin the game with 1 dollar extra (as the rulebook says).
- Basic research lab used.
- Only 6 skilled workers used for the game.
- There are 8 actions on the Market Action board, so I use a 8 die to determine the ghost player's actions. If there are more than one option (as for Hire a new shift or Hire skilled worker), odd and even. The ghost can choose Hire a new shift only 2 times (I put its Brevery shift tokens on the space to remember), then it'll always Hire a skilled worker). The same happens with the Private Investor and the Local Partnership (if it chooses Local partnership and there’re not more, it'll always take the money and the Start player token)
- Obviously, if the ghost chooses a Market action with Restock ingredients or money, I reset the resources.
- If it hires a skilled worker, I determine who’s gone rolling a die.
- If it takes a Local Partnership, odd or even to put one away.
- The 2nd and 3rd years, during summer and winter, I throw a 6 die to remove a Gold Label from one of the advanced recipes.

That’s all!

Yesterday I scored 53 Rep

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'll try to work in a game this week and see how I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giuliano Bartolucci
Italy
fano
Pesaro Urbino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hy! And so...it's 68 Rep today! Strategy: Immediately went for Oak Barrelhouse, Coffee Local Partnership an maxing out asap Lab research for Basic and Advanced ingredients. And then Imperial Stout (7+1Rep each) like Hell! Also, no gold label and took a 5 Rep malus by loans (ok, that's a slight miscalculation...). Quite proud...and quite pleased by your solo rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvia Madau
msg tools
Hey there!
Today, finally, I can say......72 points!!!!!!

Wow! I thought I'd never have done better than you, Giuliano!
I love the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.