Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Boll
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I favor the medieval adventures due to the shorter play time and because it is easier to explain to the people I play with. I recently purchased the call to arms expansion, and much to my chagrin, each of the deployment decks has a creature in it. I have to assume that creatures cannot be used in a medieval adventure, but perhaps I missed that in the rules.

So the question is, is there a rule on how to use call to arms with medieval adventures? I can quickly think that the easiest way is to just pull out the deployment cards with creatures on them, leaving each deck with only six cards (this would work just fine) but I have to imagine that someone else had the same question and I am just missing something.

Thanks ahead of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
When a card with a creature is played, and there is no creature available, a green Levy Token is placed instead. Once all deployment cards have been revealed and units placed, then the Levy Token is replaced with a green unit of your choice. You could play it this way, if you want to avoid creatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls