Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Schultz
United States
Bear
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I was the lucky grand prize winner of CGE's (Czech Games Edition) new releases contest a couple months ago. They promptly contacted me after the drawing and explained my prizes (one copy each of Codenames: Pictures and Adrenaline) would arrive after their release in October. After much anticipation, the package arrived, but only one game (Adrenaline) was shipped. I wasn't angry or upset, but puzzled, thinking maybe I misread something somewhere. I checked the original contest and the email from CGE and, sure enough, Codenames was meant to be included. I sent off a quick note to Jana at CGE (the person who contacted me after the contest) and described the situation. A reply came quickly from Lena, who explained that she had been the one shipping out the many packages that week and promised that the game would be shipped to me. I have no doubts, based solely on the exchanges I've had with them, that CGE will see this resolved. I have to say, the company goes above and beyond expectations with their handling of customers' concerns. If I showed you the emails you'd get a better idea of what I'm talking about. They were very apologetic, took the time to communicate with me, and just presented an overall sense of dedication and care for the jobs that they do. I wanted to commend them publicly for exemplary customer service and to voice that there are company's out there with outstanding ethics and employees, and CGE is leading the pack!
-Rob-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.