Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Hey guys, a quick question about using dice to place a Gaucho. In the rules they say that you can lay your Gaucho down by using a dice of the smaller number on the cattle and use another dice of the smaller number to make him stand up. Does that mean in the same turn I could spend two dice for the smaller number to make my Gaucho stand up and ignore the larger value? An example would be the number 11 cow in the rule book, it has a 5 in the corner and mentions spending two fives to lay the Gaucho down, then stand him up. Can this be done in the same turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it can be done in the same turn.

From the rules: With each chosen die, you can carry out one of the following actions. Place, Lay or Raise a gaucho.

Another way is to use two low value die to place lazy gauchos and on the same or subsequent turn use the worker on the 5 dice action space to stand them up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the response. It just seemed odd that you could basically ignore the larger number and just double the lower one. It made more sense until I noticed some cows have odd numbers for the large numbers, so the smaller numbers don't fully add up the larger number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.