Subject: Neutral tile breakdown? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guro Bjerkan
Norway
FLAKTVEIT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the game today and have now punched and sorted it. The game was only halfway in shrink (probably one of the reasons it was in the discount section). Just to make sure I counted everything (especially since some pieces had fallen out of the punchboard before I started punching) and compared it to the rulebook, and I seem to be missing one of the neutral tiles (I have 36, the rulebook says there are 37), but there is no breakdown in the rulebook so I'm not sure which one. So can anyone here just give me an overview over how many of each neutral tile there are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sanders
United States
Henderson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
DNA results:Scottish, Dutch, English, Irish, German, French, Iberian Peninsula = 100% American!
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe its a long-shot, but double check the small one space neutral tile wasn't mistaken with a blue (I think) color tile, as the neutral and blue colors appear very similar in this game, and make sure you don't have an "extra" blue that is actually a neutral gray tile.

EDIT: I'm at work now but can check for you in about an hour if another poster has not done so already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guro Bjerkan
Norway
FLAKTVEIT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caltexn wrote:
Maybe its a long-shot, but double check the small one space neutral tile wasn't mistaken with a blue (I think) color tile, as the neutral and blue colors appear very similar in this game, and make sure you don't have an "extra" blue that is actually a neutral gray tile.

EDIT: I'm at work now but can check for you in about an hour if another poster has not done so already.

I sorted and counted everything just in case something like that had happened, but all the colour tiles matched up in numbers. I looked all over to see if there were any extra tiles and not a single one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Pombo
Uruguay
Zapican
Lavalleja
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 space x 10 tokens
2 spaces x 8 tokens
3 spaces straight x 6 tokens
3 spaces L shaped x 4 tokens
4 spaces straight x 3 tokens
4 spaces square x 3 tokens
5 spaces x 2 tokens
6 spaces x 1 token

Those are the 37 tokens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guro Bjerkan
Norway
FLAKTVEIT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zadokpc wrote:
1 space x 10 tokens
2 spaces x 8 tokens
3 spaces straight x 6 tokens
3 spaces L shaped x 4 tokens
4 spaces straight x 3 tokens
4 spaces square x 3 tokens
5 spaces x 2 tokens
6 spaces x 1 token

Those are the 37 tokens

Thank you! Apparently I'm missing one of the straight 4 tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.