Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea why I'm so dense in this, but for map setup...Generally, if no scenario specifics, when you have to reveal a tile, do you reveal all the countryside tiles first and then the core? Or do you randomly mix the available pile? Or is it for wedge, all coast are countryside and core are in the middle? IE. 1 is start tile, then next row is 2 countryside tiles, then next row is 2 countryside and 1 core, then its 2 countryside and 2 core. Etc...

I don't know why I can't process this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Arnold
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK, all scenarios are the same - you make 2 stacks, one of the core and one of the countryside tiles. Then stack the countryside on top of the core tiles. Then draw off the number of starting tiles (which will be countryside ones), line them up and you're off!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this answers your question?

page 3 Game Setup wrote:
Tile deck. The Scenario description says how many tiles of each type you should use to form this deck.
– To form the deck, shuffle the chosen brown tiles together, then put the shuffled green tiles on top of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeus Cat

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You reveal all of the countryside tiles first. Then the core tiles. If you think about it this makes sense as you can only recruit advanced units once you reveal a core tile. Think of it as your reward for finally revealing that first core tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.