United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
Vie by Victory Point Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the English language version of the Game by Game catalog available for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is that?

And BTW you created two threads. You can go delete the other one, if you do it before someone replies there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonzo Smith
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
Vie by Victory Point Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a wonderful catalog that lists of the European board games. BGG offered it as a free download a few days ago but I would rather purchase a published hard copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alfonzos wrote:
It is a wonderful catalog that lists of the European board games. BGG offered it as a free download a few days ago but I would rather purchase a published hard copy.

I'd never heard of this until now, but it definitely sounded intriguing so I had to look it up and WOW! this looks amazing, so glad you asked so I could discover this http://www.spielemuseum.at/gamescompanion/... unfortunately though as far as a hard copy goes they say they were only available directly at Essen so I guess the pdf will have to do? I'm thinking I may just print it out myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.