Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb

What a coincidence; my person interest in this game is also at a historical low.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Milbrath
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
badge
I cannot follow you Christians; for you try to crawl through your life upon your knees, while I stride through mine on my feet.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. This is one of those games that I went into with extremely low expectations and actually found it quite enjoyable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sparky
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I enjoy this one, specifically how you are pulled forward or backward based on your proximity to other ships.

It works well in a family setting. There's enough there so that I feel like I'm affecting the outcome of the game, but it's still simple enough that a kid or non-gamer can play too and have some success without a lot of analysis.

My copy (and many others if you search around) contained broken ships, but the publisher was quick to send a replacement set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think ~$20 is a good price for this game, if a bit overpriced. Wish they just came out with a travel version already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Temecula
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, got it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sokolowsky
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great game. Not too deep for non-gamers and easy to learn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always thought the game was pretty cool but could never get over the spaceships with wings. I too would love to see a more compact version with a different ship design.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
I've always thought the game was pretty cool but could never get over the spaceships with wings.

Wow, I've literally never heard that before - what with X-wings, the NASA Space Shuttle, stuff like that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Nelson
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
Horror Leader wrote:
I've always thought the game was pretty cool but could never get over the spaceships with wings.

Wow, I've literally never heard that before - what with X-wings, the NASA Space Shuttle, stuff like that

Well, just think of them as spaceships which also require atmospheric flight, hence the wings (like X-Wings and the space shuttle as Alex mentioned)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.