Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space» Forums » General

Subject: Are more copies being distributed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sonya ~
United States
California
flag msg tools
This seems to be out of stock at almost every online game store (about six months after the release of the new Ultimate edition). Does anyone know whether more copies are being distributed and more options of where to purchase this might open up if I wait for some weeks?

Miniature Market's website is taking pre-orders and they say "Estimated Release Date: November 2016." Can anyone advise me about whether Miniature Market has a good track record of only offering these pre-orders if they have actual plans to receive a shipment? If they are getting copies in the next few weeks, this would be a good option of where to purchase (I like that their shipping charge will be only $5.99 if I order just this one game).

Some copies are available via Amazon, but most seem to be through book sellers in the UK. I'm a little hesitant...if they are not knowledgeable about games, they might send us the old edition of the game; returning it and getting a refund would be difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
SoMaMe wrote:
Some copies are available via Amazon, but most seem to be through book sellers in the UK. I'm a little hesitant...if they are not knowledgeable about games, they might send us the old edition of the game; returning it and getting a refund would be difficult.

I currently see a US based seller on Amazon. That should be perfectly fine. There is no previous edition that they could accidently send you. Escape From the Aliens in Outer Space has predominantly been a Print & Play game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
SoMaMe wrote:

I currently see a US based seller on Amazon. That should be perfectly fine. There is no previous edition that they could accidently send you. Escape From the Aliens in Outer Space has predominantly been a Print & Play game.

Technically there are two versions. I have both. One came with paper maps and the new one has dry erase maps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.