Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Kingdom Builder» Forums » General

Subject: Boards with certain tile actions missing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Lee
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened my game new in shrink and noticed that none of the 8 boards have the Tavern and Tower location tiles. Am I missing something?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a duplicate board?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
As the tokens are on the same (folded) sheets as the boards, if you have the tokens you should have the boards...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthoris wrote:
Do you have a duplicate board?


Yea I just checked and two sets of the boards are exactly the same.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
caseylee82 wrote:
Carthoris wrote:
Do you have a duplicate board?


Yea I just checked and two sets of the boards are exactly the same.


Well, there you have it. All the boards should be different.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthoris wrote:
caseylee82 wrote:
Carthoris wrote:
Do you have a duplicate board?


Yea I just checked and two sets of the boards are exactly the same.


Well, there you have it. All the boards should be different.


Ok thanks for letting me know I'll have to contact Queen Games for some new boards then.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you just need the one--with the Tower locations.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthoris wrote:
Sounds like you just need the one--with the Tower locations.

But
original post wrote:
none of the 8 boards have the Tavern and Tower location tiles

so it sounds like the Tavern board is missing too. Or am I missing something?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
Carthoris wrote:
Sounds like you just need the one--with the Tower locations.

But
original post wrote:
none of the 8 boards have the Tavern and Tower location tiles

so it sounds like the Tavern board is missing too. Or am I missing something?


Yea I'll need both Tavern and Tower board.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.