Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Bryan
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the kickstarter I bought every promo they had and none of them came with promo cards but now I'm seeing on their website if you buy them now they do.

Does anyone have images of the promo cards that I can just make proxy cards out of? I'm not re buying what I already paid for to get something they added after I bought it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Just wait until the promo card pack is released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dash T
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Poots says those cards will be bundle into a pack and will be available beginning of next year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bryan
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks I missed that message. I just felt like a big finger was pointed at me telling me I have to buy them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dash T
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
kodarr wrote:
Thanks I missed that message. I just felt like a big finger was pointed at me telling me I have to buy them again.

You aren't alone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
kodarr wrote:

Yeah, but, to be fair: some of those promo cards are aweeeeeeeesome. Specifically the twilight cloak and the Vagabond Armor set.

And I'm happy to finally have a fourth lantern promo that I can equip my four starting survivors with...even if the Jack o'lantern one is kinda silly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
IASeldon wrote:
kodarr wrote:

Yeah, but, to be fair: some of those promo cards are aweeeeeeeesome. Specifically the twilight cloak and the Vagabond Armor set.

And I'm happy to finally have a fourth lantern promo that I can equip my four starting survivors with...even if the Jack o'lantern one is kinda silly.

None of the cards you listed is a promo they are all official game content, I'm afraid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
t3clis wrote:
IASeldon wrote:
kodarr wrote:

None of the cards you listed is a promo they are all official game content, I'm afraid.

Treated the same as promos, though. Added in if you want, and a few of them are released on plastic model versions of old resin reprints. For a first play-through with new players I wouldn't add any of them in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand what you mean, though I would use those. They are not game breaking (since you get them late enough), and they are marked as "official game content" (in the KDU that introduced them), so... not that big deal, and they can change the single part of the game that gets dull (or uselessly risky) the most (I am referring to the Hunt Phase, ofc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.