Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Me neither.

Just had to balance out Dashi's stupid fucking post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
This happened.

That's one instance. How many videos have I seen of Trump graffiti, intimidation, and violence today? Many.

Both sides have assholes, but one certainly has a higher concentration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Also it doesn't address my OP. Where were the hate crimes either time Obama won?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Clark
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

Me neither.

uh... wut?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
This happened.

That's one instance. How many videos have I seen of Trump graffiti, intimidation, and violence today? Many.

Show me the violence. I have seen graffiti and such but that is about it so far. I think actual acts of violence are worse then intimidation or graffiti.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
I'm assuming you mean Bush, and yes we remember it.

Katherine Harris? Ring a bell? The most hated person in America in 2000. Vile bigotry and hatred directed at her. Death threats. The whole thing.

Violent protests? There were a few.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KrazyIrish89 wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
This happened.

Show me the violence. I have seen graffiti and such but that is about it so far. I think actual acts of violence are worse then intimidation or graffiti.

While this act is deplorable regardless and I hope the guilty parties are arrested, I do want to bring a small amount of attention to:

Chicago police told us that officers responded to a battery call on 9 November 2016 in which the 50-year-old victim reported being battered in a traffic-related altercation involving three unidentified males and two females — one of whom drove away in the man's car. A spokeswoman told us:

"Our Area North detectives are investigating. We’re aware of the video. The [incident] report has nothing political in nature. We forwarded the video to detectives, so they’re investigating."

Source: http://www.snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-t...

Just an FYI. Take it with as much or as little salt as you wish. May be true, may not.

(INB4 Legit, etc. Like I said, use as much salt as desired.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

Me neither.

Go crawl back into your safe space you delicate snowflake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

Katherine Harris? Ring a bell? The most hated person in America in 2000. Vile bigotry and hatred directed at her. Death threats. The whole thing.

No, I'm talking about Obama's elections. Similarly contentious, and yet gays and minorities didn't take advantage of victory to start violently acting out against white, straight people. Imagine that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

No, I'm talking about Obama's elections. Similarly contentious, and yet gays and minorities didn't take advantage of victory to start violently acting out against white, straight people. Imagine that.

Not sure if this Romney supporter was beaten by gays or minorities but he was attacked for his political support of Romney.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:
KrazyIrish89 wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
This happened.

While this act is deplorable regardless and I hope the guilty parties are arrested, I do want to bring a small amount of attention to:

Chicago police told us that officers responded to a battery call on 9 November 2016 in which the 50-year-old victim reported being battered in a traffic-related altercation involving three unidentified males and two females — one of whom drove away in the man's car. A spokeswoman told us:

"Our Area North detectives are investigating. We’re aware of the video. The [incident] report has nothing political in nature. We forwarded the video to detectives, so they’re investigating."

Source: http://www.snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-t...

Just an FYI. Take it with as much or as little salt as you wish. May be true, may not.

So what happened was: traffic accident; black folks beat up white man assuming he was Trump voter even though they didn't have any reason to know he was a Trump voter other than being white.

How much salt do you want me to shake on this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a black guy here trashing a sign at 0:45 a few more stealing the signs around 2:05. Are those the hate crimes you're forgetting about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:

So what happened was: traffic accident; black folks beat up white man assuming he was Trump voter even though they didn't have any reason to know he was a Trump voter other than being white.

How much salt do you want me to shake on this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
There's a black guy here trashing a sign at 0:45 a few more stealing the signs around 2:05. Are those the hate crimes you're forgetting about?

Oh nooooo, not SIGNS!

You realize people are being physically assaulted and swastikas are being painted on walls?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Oh nooooo, not SIGNS!

You realize people are being physically assaulted and swastikas are being painted on walls?

Pics? You did see my earlier post where the Romney supporter was beaten right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Oh nooooo, not SIGNS!

If true, that's one act. There have been many across the country these past few days, including a murder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Shampoo4you wrote:
I'm talking about Obama's elections. Similarly contentious...

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Oh nooooo, not SIGNS!

If true, that's one act. There have been many across the country these past few days, including a murder.

Post evidence of this murder that was supposedly caused by the election or a Trump supporter please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

Also it doesn't address my OP. Where were the hate crimes either time Obama won?

I was looking through page 361 of RSP posts at 2008 threads to look at all the reactions to the Obama presidency, mostly people just congratulating the country on the first black president. Then, I found this little gem.

Anti-Mormon hate by some gay activists

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
ironcates wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

I was looking through page 361 of RSP posts at 2008 threads to look at all the reactions to the Obama presidency, mostly people just congratulating the country on the first black president. Then, I found this little gem.

Anti-Mormon hate by some gay activists

Shiny.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2829134#2829134
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that was a prediction that failed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.