Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the plus side they're at least new jobs....good job President (Elect) Trump!


http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/leftists...


Ferret
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burke Martin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
as opposed to Mitch McConnel... snore
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Why wouldn't we?

Should we wait to see if he actually does what he campaigned on and promised to do before we get rolling with this shit, or are you mostly pissed off because he have money to spend on our beliefs?

Or do you just want people to roll over and accept Putin... er... Trump's rule?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Perry
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
Woot!
badge
I have overtext!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ilthuain wrote:
Why wouldn't we?

Should we wait to see if he actually does what he campaigned on and promised to do before we get rolling with this shit, or are you mostly pissed off because he have money to spend on our beliefs?

Or do you just want people to roll over and accept Putin... er... Trump's rule?


Wait, are people still wondering if he is actually going to do what he campaigned on?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
brkmrtn wrote:
as opposed to Mitch McConnel... snore


Context?

I have the feeling you wouldn't agree with me that McConnell is far too left to be a decent majority leader, and will actively try to undermine Trump at every turn.

So what are you talking about?


Pretty sure he was referring to McConnel's statement immediately after Obama's inauguration that the GOP would do everything it could to make Obama's a failed presidency.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
theodorelogan wrote:
Wait, are people still wondering if he is actually going to do what he campaigned on?

Trump will likely deliver *NONE* of what he said he would do.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mb
Ferretman wrote:
On the plus side they're at least new jobs....good job President (Elect) Trump!


http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/leftists...


Ferret


And? Leftists are protesting. So what is your point?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
On the plus side they're at least new jobs....good job President (Elect) Trump!


http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/leftists...


Ferret


You lost me at Hannity.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:
theodorelogan wrote:
Wait, are people still wondering if he is actually going to do what he campaigned on?

Trump will likely deliver *NONE* of what he said he would do.


That would be a spectacularly good thing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick C.
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Because I served, I will resist
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As the former director of a statewide nonprofit - essentially a "paid activist" - I'm left once again with evidence that you right wingers will manipulate any point and mangle it beyond recognition and come out with some sort of conspiracy at the end.

You do know that ALL political nonprofits pay people right? Right wing, left wing, moderate, all of them.

When someone is protesting - about anything - some right winger (and it's ALWAYS a right winger) will scream "Get a job!" So . . . what's wrong with being paid for what you're doing? I guarantee you the pay is shit (I know!) and the people doing it almost always passionately believe in what they're doing. So what difference does it make?

Are you expecting Trump or Pence to take zero salary? I'm not. So where do you get off thinking people opposing them should work for free? Sounds like Communism to me!
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.