Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't be afraid to go to the website and print out the pieces of the game that get used up - even if you don't plan on playing the game again or resetting it. There is nothing spoilery about seeing whats coming up in a particular scenario - as none of it will make any sense to you until you need it.

Bonus: Some of the components print out much bigger than the original components, and for those of us who are, ahem, getting up there in years, I found it much easier to see/use the reprint items.

Speaking of seeing things, having a magnifying glass on hand may prove to be very useful.

One complaint these types of games can have, is someone not getting to participate as much as the others, due to limited things to be looking at at one time. If you had an extra set of components on hand, more than one person could be studying it at once.

We've enjoyed all the scenerio's and look forward to future expansions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mmmmm...delicious cheese coney...
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree on the magnifying glass tip. My eyes are still good and there were a couple instances where I needed some help with the tiniest details.

Also, I played every scenario with 4 people. I think any more adult players than that would be too many.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.