This is for my entire X-Wing collection. I am not interested in trading or selling piecemeal at this time. The local scene is dying down, and I'm getting out of the game. I will entertain all serious offers.
Everything is in great condition, and I have the boxes and clamshells for all the ships. Realistically, the only models that saw regular play were the TIE Fighters, TIE FO Fighters, Imperial Aces Interceptors, TIE Phantoms, and a couple of TIE Defenders. Everything else saw very infrequent use, if any at all.
The lot includes:
- TIE Fighter x6 (4 core set, 2 expansion)
- TIE Advanced x1
- TIE Bomber x3
- TIE Interceptor x1
- TIE Phantom x3
- TIE Defender x4
- TIE Punisher x2
- TIE First Order x4 (2 FA Core set, 2 expansion)
- Inquisitor's TIE x2
- Slave I x1
- Millennium Falcon x1
- Lambda Shuttle x2 (1 custom paint scheme)
- VT-49 Decimator x1
- Imperial Aces x2
- Imperial Veterans x1
- Imperial Raider x1
- Most Wanted x1
- Khiraxz Fighter x2
- Star Viper x2
- Mist Hunter x1
- IG-2000 x2
- Imperial Maneuver Dial upgrade x1
The collection has all the Imperial items from 2 original core sets and 1 Force Awakens core set. In addition, the collection has the following items:
- 2 Alternate artwork Push the Limit upgrade cards
- 1 Han Solo alternate artwork card
- 1 Soontir Fel alternate artwork card
- 4 Academy Pilot alternate artwork cards
- 2 Scimitar Squadron Pilot alternate artwork cards
- 1 star field official FFG play mat
- laser line pointer (useful for measuring firing arcs)
- TIE Bomber card box
- Acrylic Cloak Tokens x3
- TIE Fighter Dice Bag
I also have a carrying case and two plano boxes for all the tokens, bases, pegs, and so forth.
I strongly prefer to move the entire lot as opposed to breaking it up. I'm open to selling as well as trading, my Wishlist is here. I'm specifically interested in the Collector's edition of Scythe, Clockwork Wars, and The Artifact.
Thanks for taking a moment to check this out, and happy gaming!