BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Mechs vs Minions $70dlls GamePlanet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Ulloa Velderrain
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A mexican store has this game Mechs vs. Minions on sale for $70dlls if anyone is interested.
http://gameplanet.com/juego-de-mesa-league-of-legends-mech-v...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mechs vs Minions
There's something odd about the link - it seems to call your account, so you might want to have a look. Also, there's some rules about posting - try to put the price and vendor in the Subject, and such.

I'm just a lot nicer than the BRUTAL IMHOYMMV OGRE named Jeffy Jeff =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Ulloa Velderrain
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mechs vs Minions
Thanks xD ill try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
Hmmm...a video game store in Mexico City. Is this targeted at Mexican BGG'ers? Does it ship to the States?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Nelson
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mechs vs Minions is only sold through Riot Games' merch store for $75 + S&H. It is not being sold to other stores or distributors.

I would not trust this store as the only way they would be selling it for less is if they are selling it at a loss or if it is used or if they acquired them in some fraudulent way.

Please support the actual game and do so directly from Riot Games' store as it is a well produced game offered at an awesome price.

mechsvsminions.com is the link to the game's main page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lizárraga Armando
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, this store is legit, but currently they don't have stock of mech vs minions according to the link provided, so no need to get excited about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Ulloa Velderrain
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They dont have stock online but they do have stock of the game if you go to the store, so I wonder how they got them if it is only available trough riot store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Ulloa Velderrain
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how but they are selling them, two persons on my group bought them yesterday so maybe Riot should check what's happening. As a person that spent hours refreshing the browser to have it sooner it is unexpected, to say the least, that people can buy it cheaper and locally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
mbmbmb
The official LoL Latin America fb page posted that it is available on this store. It's as legit as it gets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Nelson
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a link or quote, I've looked through the entire Latin America LoL page and not seeing anything.

Whereas, on the Mechs vs Minions main page it says:

Quote:
When & where can I purchase Mechs vs Minions?
You can find Mechs vs Minions exclusively on the Riot Games Merch Store starting on October 13, 2016, at 11 AM PDT.

How much will it cost?
Mechs vs Minions is $75 USD plus shipping and handling (depending on your country)

I guess I will have to just get a clarification from Riot Kades and let them sort it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.