Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy came with what I presume is the normal pair of blank rail car markers, which are normally not used in the game (unless I missed something).

Use the blank rail car markers and mix them into the deck. They represent strikes by railroad workers.

If one of the blank markers is in the zero Guilder space when the countdown marker is moved, remove that Rail Strike marker from the game and slide all the other rail cars down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting idea; thanks! I see that this would force players sometimes, and temporarily, to spend a little more to purchase a desired rail car (because the empty car is hogging a slot). Do you allow players to purchase the empty rail car to resolve the strike (which might be worth it, if you had enough money and really, really wanted a particular rail car)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, but it still counts as the one car you are allowed to buy with the action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, makes sense. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.