Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, I am typically anal with punching out components and making sure I miss nothing, but this is our list of silver coins:

2 sets of 10s
3 sets of 4s
7 sets of 2s
12 singles

We played our fist game tonight, 4P. Greatly enjoyed the wide open potential of the game compared with Aggy and looking forward to figuring out what to do with our options next time around, but appear to be short a fair number of silver coins.

Have seen no posts to this effect to date. Anyone in the same boat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Robbage wrote:
Now, I am typically anal with punching out components and making sure I miss nothing, but this is our list of silver coins:

2 sets of 10s
3 sets of 4s
7 sets of 2s
12 singles

We played our fist game tonight, 4P. Greatly enjoyed the wide open potential of the game compared with Aggy and looking forward to figuring out what to do with our options next time around, but appear to be short a fair number of silver coins.

Have seen no posts to this effect to date. Anyone in the same boat?

Sounds like a missing punchboard, because there should be a lot more singles. But the coins were spread out among the boards, so you should be missing something else then too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin Addis
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had a look at the punch boards

4 boards had 10_coins set.
1 board had 2 x 10_coins set plus 4 player imitation and phase board so guess that is the one you have.

the other 3 boards had a single 10_coin set, 4_coin, 2_coin and a variety of Green, red, orange goods plus a boat.

so looks like you might be missing some boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what to think. It appears as though we have all of the other tiles but only a portion of the silver. It is possible, of course, that I threw out the punch boards without popping the tiles but that is hard to imagine.

I suppose I will proxy in some small cubes from another game.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My apologies. My wife found them in a box. Sheesh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.