$35.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Oceanos» Forums » Rules

Subject: Confusion to Drafitng with cards already in your hand for 2 players. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know there was another post on this but I'm still unclear. So say I have 3 periscopes and my opponent has one, I pick one, chose not to burn one, don't use fuel and pass 3 to my opponent. The next turn comes around and he already has 3 cards in his hand, does he draw ANOTHER 2 cards to add to his hand, cause the first line in the 2 player variant says to draw according to the periscopes. I'm starting to think that if he has 3 cards in his hand, he wouldn't draw any.
Can anyone clarify.

Regards,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The player would not draw any cards if the number of cards in hand is greater than or equal to their periscope +1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
So yeah, having many periscopes on your submarine means you have a lot of control of your opponent's cards in the next turn.
For such a nice family game, this is one of the meanest two player variants I've ever seen. And I like it a lot. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.