What sleeve sizes or products could someone point me toward for the location/encounter cards and player hero cards? Really wish the player hero cards were standard lol
Thanks in advance.
Player hero cards:
- card size: 3" x 4" (76.2mm x 101.6mm)
- sleeve size I purchased: 77mm x 128mm (https://www.swanpanasiasleeves.com/collections/standard-slee...)
Another option for sleeves: 80mm x 120mm. Examples:
Or even 3" x 4" toploaders:
The 77mm x 128mm sleeves were too long, so I trimmed them down to 103mm. A box cutter, X-Acto knife, etc. could be used to trim. I used a Cutterpede Mini:
- card size: 3.5" x 5" (88.9mm x 127mm)
- sleeve size I purchased: 3 11/16" x 5 3/4" (93mm x 146mm) (http://www.ultrapro.com/product_info.php?products_id=637)
I purchased the sleeves from Amazon, then I trimmed the sleeves down to 5 1/8".
Another option for sleeves: 88mm x 125mm (https://www.maydaygames.com/collections/card-sleeves/product...)
In my experience the sleeve size for Mayday Games indicates the size of the card that it fits, but that may not apply to their Ultra-fit sleeves, so buyer beware.
Instead of soft sleeves you could get toploaders:
- Last edited Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:34 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:02 pm
Or, you could just do what I do and get them laminated
Seconded on wishing the player hero cards were normal size. With the unique backs they have if you did shuffle one in it'd be easy enough to dig it back out. Just makes sleeving a pain.
I'd be all for paying extra for normal sized hero cards option in a future Kickstarter.