$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Brian Mahones
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Title says it all ...

im 32 enjoy the boardgames - hoping to find players in the NYC area or in NJ (im in hoboken) who enjoy the heads up 1v1 GMT games ... love labyrinth and have been playing a lot solo but also love twilight struggle, 1989, and cuba libre .... have them all to play.

like the idea of having a few beers and rolling some dice - hope there are people who are on the same page !

let's make it happen !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Shalev
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you play online? I'm KindFortress on the Twilight Struggle app, feel free to start a game with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Carter
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a big fan of GMT COIN games as well. But, I only seem to be able to play them in tournaments. Are you still looking for someone to play with? I live in Neptune (exit 100) and can be available some afternoons into evenings. But I'm going away to a convention this upcoming week. So, we would have to plan for something after that. Let me know if you're still interested.

I've been to a lot of meet ups. But as time goes on I'm realizing I want to play more of the wargames in my collection. (I also know TS and Labyrinth and Washington's war and I own others.)

Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.