Brian Mahones
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Title says it all ...

im 32 enjoy the boardgames - hoping to find players in the NYC area or in NJ (im in hoboken) who enjoy the heads up 1v1 GMT games ... love labyrinth and have been playing a lot solo but also love twilight struggle, 1989, and cuba libre .... have them all to play.

like the idea of having a few beers and rolling some dice - hope there are people who are on the same page !

let's make it happen !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Shalev
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you play online? I'm KindFortress on the Twilight Struggle app, feel free to start a game with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Carter
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a big fan of GMT COIN games as well. But, I only seem to be able to play them in tournaments. Are you still looking for someone to play with? I live in Neptune (exit 100) and can be available some afternoons into evenings. But I'm going away to a convention this upcoming week. So, we would have to plan for something after that. Let me know if you're still interested.

I've been to a lot of meet ups. But as time goes on I'm realizing I want to play more of the wargames in my collection. (I also know TS and Labyrinth and Washington's war and I own others.)

Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kapleau
United States
Union
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I'm in north NJ, exit 140. Looking for people to play war games with. I have a couple of GMT games and others, like The Gamers Civil War Brigade series and COA La Bataille series. Also just purchased ASLSK1 and waiting on Ogre. Let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a game store in Franklin NJ, Sussex County, called Markorama that has a very active group.

The wargamers there are trying to grow that segment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.