Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
I sold an unused copy of this game to someone who is now concerned about the Manovercarte cards. Apparently, somewhere a list of components say that there should be 14 blue and 14 red such cards. The copy I sent allegedly has 28 all blue, which the buyer says doesn't affect play, but could affect collectibility to some.

Can anyone confirm whether or not there were two colors of this particular kind of card or if this 'error' was, in fact, the standard printing? For such a niche game, I suspect that there wouldn't be any variances in printing. Or maybe there were multiple printings that I'm unaware of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Daglish
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They should be red and blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an e-mail back from the designer himself.

Apparently, the backing color of the card has no effect on game play and Mr. Heinz-Schmiel said that for the final few copies of the game that he assembled, he had no red-backed cards left, so he used all blue.

Summary: there are at least two different officially manufactured variations of game components, but they have no effect on game play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.