$30.00
$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Back in stock at Petersen Games -- nearly everything rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All major expansions are available:

https://petersengames.com/the-games-shop/

Better buy a second set of those high priests for the fancy pants high priest rules.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simona Dostalova
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! I wonder when we'll receive the KS but I am very happy PG was able to get the stuff back in stock!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
esed wrote:
Nice! I wonder when we'll receive the KS but I am very happy PG was able to get the stuff back in stock!


If I had to go out of a limb I would say they've either had issues with their online marketplace or have been sitting on inventory to cover any issues.

Who knows how much they actually have in stock. The only expansions I was missing were the dreamworld map and monsters and I happily paid $100 instead of $200 on ebay. At this point it feels like I've had OS2 on a payment plan with the number of times I've made incremental payments to petersen games.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's what we have:

We have a handful of original expansions, all left over overstock from the "wave 2" that we initially held onto to make sure we could cover all replacements and issues from the original KS. Once we were sure we covered that, we sold them only at conventions, and since the 2016 conventions are basically over, we've put them up on our webstore.

There are not many of them, but they are, of course, first printing, meaning anything found in the errata pack of O2 would correct.

In a few weeks OMD will be there as well, and then just after Dec., Dicenstein and O2 stuff will be up in the webstore.

In some cases, we may have like 8 left, in others we may have 25.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You missed your chance to make up for shipping by scalping them on ebay!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait... why is a second high priest pack needed?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Digmecolder wrote:
Wait... why is a second high priest pack needed?


It's not. The only thing I can think of is for Unique High Priests, except when you are playing with those you DON'T use normal ones. I guess I can imagine a variant in which you play with both, and you mark one of them somehow like a spot of black or white paint on the base, so each player can have one of each, still in their color.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Erikson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Woot

Thanks for the update on the site.

Bought $200 to fill in some gaps and hold me over until OS2 arrives
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Digmecolder wrote:
Wait... why is a second high priest pack needed?


Unique paint jobs for normal high priest and specialized high priest because you are crazy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Is there any way to get the original 3-5 player Earth map (without the rest of the game obviously!). With the Tchos-Tchos it proves feasible to have 2 4-player games simultaneously, and for new people the Earth map would be a bit easier...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hemulen wrote:

Is there any way to get the original 3-5 player Earth map (without the rest of the game obviously!). With the Tchos-Tchos it proves feasible to have 2 4-player games simultaneously, and for new people the Earth map would be a bit easier...



Also, mine is starting to deteriorate around one of the edges.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jtabler wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:
Wait... why is a second high priest pack needed?


Unique paint jobs for normal high priest and specialized high priest because you are crazy.

I think I'm going to try and hunt down unique minis (different sculpts) for the unique priests unless Petersen Games might have plans to save me the trouble of looking.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvinyard wrote:
jtabler wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:
Wait... why is a second high priest pack needed?


Unique paint jobs for normal high priest and specialized high priest because you are crazy.

I think I'm going to try and hunt down unique minis (different sculpts) for the unique priests unless Petersen Games might have plans to save me the trouble of looking.


Please stop giving Arthur ideas.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
linkthestink wrote:
rvinyard wrote:
jtabler wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:
Wait... why is a second high priest pack needed?


Unique paint jobs for normal high priest and specialized high priest because you are crazy.

I think I'm going to try and hunt down unique minis (different sculpts) for the unique priests unless Petersen Games might have plans to save me the trouble of looking.


Please stop giving Arthur ideas.
It beats the idea of a game version without the miniatures!
Only if they come with printed loyalty cards of course.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Smothers
msg tools
Welp

I bought in
I really didn't need this
But i got it
Cause im weak
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
mbmbmb
I see the image of the dice in OS2 as glow in the dark, is this true or are they gonna be the same as the first KS? I want to have different dice for the two fighting factions.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tetsuo2k wrote:
Welp

I bought in
I really didn't need this
But i got it
Cause im weak


Just sell all your other dudes on a map games. You really only need this one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran Marchante
Spain
Algeciras
Cádiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find the 6-8 players Earth Map. Will it be available soon?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Curropepe wrote:
I can't find the 6-8 players Earth Map. Will it be available soon?


They said around February.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran Marchante
Spain
Algeciras
Cádiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! But I've just realised that I the products in that site can't be ordered from Spain... I'll have to hope it arrives to Europe...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
mrnesss wrote:
I see the image of the dice in OS2 as glow in the dark, is this true or are they gonna be the same as the first KS? I want to have different dice for the two fighting factions.


The battle dice are not glow in the dark.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
mbmbmb
Sandy Petersen wrote:
mrnesss wrote:
I see the image of the dice in OS2 as glow in the dark, is this true or are they gonna be the same as the first KS? I want to have different dice for the two fighting factions.


The battle dice are not glow in the dark.


Thanks for answering! Just wanted to make sure
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
If I've only got the base game, what faction would you all recommend as a fifth faction? I'm just looking to increase the player count to five using the included map.

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emodiu5 wrote:
If I've only got the base game, what faction would you all recommend as a fifth faction? I'm just looking to increase the player count to five using the included map.

Thanks!

Ithaqua or Tsathoggua, probably leaning toward Ithaqua.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emodiu5 wrote:
If I've only got the base game, what faction would you all recommend as a fifth faction? I'm just looking to increase the player count to five using the included map.

Thanks!


Ithaqua, to get a second combat oriented faction
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.