• [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
goo Seeing and "keeping it real" about becoming "kicked to the curb" with "results" from voting-in Pres.TRUMP. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
I'd be more worried about the little piece of your soul that shrivels up and drops off. A trump voter doesn't have any soul to spare!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sikeospi wrote:

I am sickened.

This is the worst sort of abusive parenting. This is the real deplorable. Just sickening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
I could only watch a few seconds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can think of nothing worse than having one's own mother do this to her child. Emotionally scarred for life.

I will adopt that kid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Maybe he should have voted GREEN 2016 eh? NOT applicable in "swing state". whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
Revolting. I keep thinking of ways that this could be faked and hoping that it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
it is sickening that this mother does not practice the good ole conservative way of raising your child (beatings with a switch) - at least that kid wont grow up to become a special snowflake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
SPIGuy wrote:
Revolting. I keep thinking of ways that this could be faked and hoping that it is.

The only way I can think of this being "faked," is if she was just trying to get the kid's reaction and post it to YouTube so she could become a famous internet star.

But the kid's response is traumatic. It's still sick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Six More Examples of Anti-Trump Violence

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/16/six-more-examples-of...

1. In Austin, Texas, six communists were arrested for assaulting Trump supporters who came to a "peaceful protest" against the results of the election.

2. Last Thursday, a California high school teacher was punched in the face by an anti-Trump student trying to recruit anti-Trump protesters.

3. A man was attacked and choked by two men on a New York City subway for wearing a Trump hat.

4. Protesters assaulted U.S. Marines in a New Orleans bar as they celebrated the Marine Corps' birthday.

5. An eleven-year-old student in Stafford, Texas was attacked by classmates for voting for Trump in a mock election.

6. A 15-year-old Trump supporter was beaten by anti-Trump protesters in Rockville, Maryland. ... The student was taken away in an ambulance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
I'd be more worried about the little piece of your soul that shrivels up and drops off. A trump voter doesn't have any soul to spare!

What do Alawite Muslims and Mike Stiles have in common?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
both think Kaitlyn has no soul

What do Alawite Muslims and Mike Stiles disagree on?

Stiles thinks Hillary has a soul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Libs feel entitled to hate.

They're all about diversity and condemning imagined violence, but if you have an ounce of diversity about you they will beat the shit out of you, defend the perpetrator, and feel justified in doing so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Being anti-Trump doesn't stop you being a violent arsehole.

I understand that destruction of areas in the brain can however stop humans being violent.

Is there a political party, religion, ethnicity or philosophical grouping whose members have all been rendered non-violent?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:

They're all about diversity and condemning imagined violence, but if you have an ounce of diversity about you they will beat the shit out of you, defend the perpetrator, and feel justified in doing so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Pinook wrote:

I understand that destruction of areas in the brain can however stop humans being violent.

Is there a political party, religion, ethnicity or philosophical grouping whose members have all been rendered non-violent?
There was some "Mother Meteor/Asteroid/Comet/Jungle Enclave" of which these 'enjoined' as their "finale resolution"! Newest members "welcomed!" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

You see that sentiment expressed here all the time. Because they define your views as "intolerant" (and they feel free to slap that label on pretty much anything they don't agree with), they are under no obligation to "tolerate" you under their continually shifting code. And therefore, free to hate, guilt-free. Especially if you should demonstrate the deplorable independence to disagree with their impassioned attempts to make you see the light.

That is how a Muslim gunman can go into a gay club and shoot up the place and it's about guns.

And gun advocates.

But siccing government stormtroopers and lawyers on peaceful bakery owners who have the temerity to take their faith seriously? Aces.

This is part of how Trump got elected.

Because underneath the warm and fuzzy talk, you have jackbooted speech policers, thought controllers and general thugs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: What happens when you vote for Donald Trump...instead of some other "crooked"-'dicks'!
wow ~"FAUX "YAHOO" 200 POUTRAGE 'Jackboots'!"

ALSO:

pcblankloadblankletter

windsagio wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:

What do Alawite Muslims and Mike Stiles have in common?

both think Kaitlyn has no soul

What do Alawite Muslims and Mike Stiles disagree on?

Stiles thinks Hillary has a soul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pinook wrote:

Yes. We in America call them Amish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Tomlinson
United Kingdom
Oldham
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
sikeospi wrote:

I am sickened.

This is the worst sort of abusive parenting. This is the real deplorable. Just sickening.

I'm hoping the reason not many other libs have thumbed this perfect summation is because they haven't read the thread yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
But siccing government stormtroopers and lawyers on peaceful bakery owners who have the temerity to take their faith seriously? Aces.

Funny how Christians have been a protected class for over 50 years and gotten similar settlements in discrimination suits, but never seemed to mention how this was a terrible "government stormtrooper" problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
tstone wrote:

Funny how Christians have been a protected class for over 50 years and gotten similar settlements in discrimination suits, but never seemed to mention how this was a terrible "government stormtrooper" problem.

Really? Name a comparable situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Parents tell their kids they "ate all their Halloween candy" film it and post it. Then late night comedians (Kimmel?) use it in their show and laugh at the child's misery.

They're all POS assholes and shitty parents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
There is no justification at all for violence against someone for their political leanings, and these assaults on people who voted for the president-elect are disgusting.

But considering the tone of the just-completed election, I think it was sadly inevitable regardless of who won. We Americans are allowing ourselves to be identified in hundreds if not thousands of tiny, discrete "tribes" and then urged to hate those not in our tribe. It's a policy BOTH political parties pursue, it is a mechanism all media (including social media) depend on to drive profits. It is sickening to see. Glad I've only got 15-20 years left before they ship me off to the Soylent Green factories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.