Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
North Scituate
Ri
flag msg tools
mb
I.e. navigation says score 2/3 from another players pile. If that player does not have 2/3 do they take a 4?

Is it only when drawing a card that you go to the next number up? One card says draw two ones. So when ones run out I can use that card to draw two 2s, 3s etc.?

Or does the rule of the numbers increasing only apply to drawing cards and not to scoring, anything else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dylanbradshaw wrote:
I.e. navigation says score 2/3 from another players pile. If that player does not have 2/3 do they take a 4?

No.

dylanbradshaw wrote:
Is it only when drawing a card that you go to the next number up? One card says draw two ones. So when ones run out I can use that card to draw two 2s, 3s etc.?

Yes and yes.

dylanbradshaw wrote:
Does the rule of the numbers increasing only apply to drawing cards and not to scoring, anything else?

Yes - only to drawing cards and nothing else.

The "next up" rule is in the section on drawing cards. It begins as follows: "If a supply pile is empty and you need to draw from it, instead draw from the next higher non-empty pile. This happens both for Draw actions, and for any other effects that cause you to draw cards."

If you look at the official FAQ for Navigation, you will see that it says, "Navigation specifically looks for cards of age 2 or 3. If an opponent does not have score cards of age 2 or 3, you do not transfer any score cards."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
North Scituate
Ri
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! I really like this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.