$35.00
Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Hili promo available at CSI rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI has the Dice Tower Hili promo in stock now. It is pretty pricey at $40, but all proceeds go to supporting the Dice Tower.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch thanks for the info!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Boctor
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
At 2.5 the cost of the Gods of Asgard expansion itself, I think I'm gonna pass. robot
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyndrarch wrote:
At 2.5 the cost of the Gods of Asgard expansion itself, I think I'm gonna pass. robot
Totally reasonable position, but the price is really set to raise money for DT support, not as a reasonable cost for selling a regular item. I get a lot of value out of their videos so I can easily justify the cost. If it was simply for sell at that price, I would probably pass.

It is worth noting that people who got it in the KS had to pay $110+ (though they got several other promos with it).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
As someone from Germany who would love to complete his Blood Rage collection: what is CSI and can I order this additional figure online?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bolm wrote:
As someone from Germany who would love to complete his Blood Rage collection: what is CSI and can I order this additional figure online?
Coolstuffinc, the online game store. I don't think they have a shipping restriction on this so you can probably order one to Germany.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
Just did! I guess I should have been at Spiel this year. Well, there is always a next time!

Thanks for posting the info here!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$40 for 1 card ... LOL laugh

The completionists in this world must be having a really hard time ..
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
$40 for 1 card ... LOL laugh

The completionists in this world must be having a really hard time ..
1 card, 1 mini, and the joy of having Sam Healy in your game.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
Teowulff wrote:
$40 for 1 card ... LOL laugh

The completionists in this world must be having a really hard time ..
1 card, 1 mini, and the joy of having Sam Healy in your game.

Lol indeed !!

For double that you can have a completely new KS game with 100+ minis and all. Anyway, not going to get this one. Usually I don't even use every expansion and all the KS content in BR.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
ras2124 wrote:
Teowulff wrote:
$40 for 1 card ... LOL laugh

The completionists in this world must be having a really hard time ..
1 card, 1 mini, and the joy of having Sam Healy in your game.

Lol indeed !!

For double that you can have a completely new KS game with 100+ minis and all. Anyway, not going to get this one. Usually I don't even use every expansion and all the KS content in BR.


Could be worse. The kickstarter was $120+ for that promo along with some other things I don't care about. Blood Rage is serious business.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gardner
United States
Kingston
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This mini is selling for 60 to 90 bucks so it makes sense that they would sell it for at least $40.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Coolen
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this for a charity or something? Otherwise this is some serious cashgrabbing :O
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.