BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Bath groups? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Fisk
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi all,

tl;dr My girlfriend and I (both late 20s) are hoping to find a group in the Bath area. Specifically one that DOESN'T meet on Tuesday evenings...

We've been living in Bath for a year and for a while we played with a group that met in the green park brasserie (a local restaurant) on Tuesday evenings. They were a great group but unfortunately I started working late on Tuesday's so it's now impossible to go.

We like to play a wide range of games, for example:
Party games (codenames, secret Hitler)
Gateway (ticket to ride, Carcassonne)
Medium euro (keyflower, archipelago)
Ameritrash (Cthulhu Wars)

We hope to find a group keen to meet every couple of weeks, or even weekly, with similar interests in lots of different games (hopefully not JUST party games every time though they're fun too!).

Does anyone know about groups not on Tuesday's or alternatively would anyone local be interested in setting a new one up?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, have you considered the Bath Gaming Group who meet on Tuesday at Widcombe Social Club? whistle

Well, I might be able to help by suggesting that some members of that group (yes, the same one who outgrew GPB) also meet up the third Sunday of every month from noon at Widcombe Social Club. Alternatively, perhaps make a post to the guild, or their facebook page, to reach even more people?

Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.