neil googe
msg tools
Ok, so lets say there was an artist out there, who was developing a set of new tiles compatible with any fantasy setting board game. So Black Plague, Arcadia Quest, Descent, Dungeon saga etc.

And he was doing them to a pro level and was going to have them printed at retail quality...

What kind of location would people want to see?

At the moment, this artist... if he existed... is thinking either planning out a small editable town, a bay, a castle with walk ways and bridges, and has developed a plan for a tower making it possible to go up and down the levels...

He's also thinking of developing a choose your own adventure type campaign which would come with said tiles and could also be used across platforms, so not stepping on anyones copyright toes... as well as a support web site... and the files with instruction and equipment list so people can print their own to expand and exclusive tiles

You know, if such a person existed...

So...

Any thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin Tracy
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those do sound super cool for sure. I like the idea of having different environments and things. I've been very casually making my own campaign and having another set of tiles would be so cool!!

On a different note, I read it as "as small edible town" in the third paragraph and was very confused!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neil googe
msg tools
Caitlin147 wrote:
I read it as "as small edible town" in the third paragraph and was very confused!

Oooh maybe I could set it in a gingerbread village...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
Would love to see these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.