Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are going to sell our base set + mats + characters + expansions 1-6, but I know we've added our own dice in our adventures. BGG just says it comes with 5 dice, but does not specify.

How many of each specific die come with the base game please? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It comes with 1 of each type: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moo Cow
msg tools
mb
This is my only gripe with my game; I just posted a thread about buying the physical copy if you're into the app and the only negative I have right now is not enough dice. You're going to have to have at least 2 more of each dice type or you're going to be rerolling dice and keeping track of them, which isn't something I enjoy doing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For 2 player we have 2 sets of each dice each (4 sets total). I got about 17 mixed sets in a bag for £20 from Amazon last year which was pretty good!

I would suggest this was done for a few reasons.

1. Some people will just use the one set and be happy, less dice keeps the cost and space/weight down.

2. A lot of people buying this will already have plenty of dice.

3. If they put a set of dice per potential player (6) in each box. As soon as someone bought a second box they're going to start being overflowed with dice.

It didn't really bother me as it's not 'required'. But I certainly think people will be happier playing the game if they have access to more sets of dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.