$20.00
$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Round House» Forums » Rules

Subject: Black Market rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The black market has a merchant dispatch icon in on the left. The rules do not mention this. Does it mean you get a free Merchant Dispatch action when you go here? If so is it executed twice as with the rest of the Black Market action?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eros Games
msg tools
duckworp wrote:
The black market has a merchant dispatch icon in on the left. The rules do not mention this. Does it mean you get a free Merchant Dispatch action when you go here? If so is it executed twice as with the rest of the Black Market action?


This Is true,you have a free merchant dispatch when you execute the black market. One mistake on the rulebook! So sorry about this. yuk
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ErosGames wrote:
duckworp wrote:
The black market has a merchant dispatch icon in on the left. The rules do not mention this. Does it mean you get a free Merchant Dispatch action when you go here? If so is it executed twice as with the rest of the Black Market action?


This Is true,you have a free merchant dispatch when you execute the black market. One mistake on the rulebook! So sorry about this. yuk


Thanks, and is it executed just once or twice as with the rest of the Black Mkt action?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
duckworp wrote:
ErosGames wrote:
duckworp wrote:
The black market has a merchant dispatch icon in on the left. The rules do not mention this. Does it mean you get a free Merchant Dispatch action when you go here? If so is it executed twice as with the rest of the Black Market action?


This Is true,you have a free merchant dispatch when you execute the black market. One mistake on the rulebook! So sorry about this. yuk


Thanks, and is it executed just once or twice as with the rest of the Black Mkt action?


No, the merchant dispatch only activated once.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.