Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: No axe on die when launching an orb/grenade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
guinch Nudrevil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you roll no axe on die when launching an orb/grenade, I suppose it expose where your heroe is... I am so unlucky with dice. Conan blew himself... after to unsuccessful reroll to obtain one axe so to hit the adjacent zone where stood 2 guards.

Can you confirm that reading of the rules just to be sure ?

(It was real fun. I was about to win anru's wrath and escape the inn when it happened.. finally I survived a long time but finally the wife won.. thanks Fred henry for a such fun and original system).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the orb explodes in your own area...whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
guinch Nudrevil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was really rpg -Esque. A lot of fun. Thanks for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

French V2 of the rules specify that if you drop the orb on the floor for free in your own area (or any object with the area effect icon) = it explodes !

So if you want to use an orb in your own area, no need to spend one gem in complex manipulation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifi 666
msg tools
mbmb
Does dropping an item as a free action still activate the explosive effect? (Or only as a result of a failed manipulation roll?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bifi666 wrote:
Does dropping an item as a free action still activate the explosive effect? (Or only as a result of a failed manipulation roll?)

See the answer (from the v2 rules) posted just above your question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifi 666
msg tools
mbmb
Ah, sorry - missed the "for free" part...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.