Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Esserlieu
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanted to make sure I understood the cards:

Fort Antonia is only worth the stored die's value at the very end of the game, not at the end of every turn? Meaning your score wouldn't compound, it could only be worth a maximum of 6 points? (compounding being the cumulative value each turn: 1 point at the end of your first turn, 3 points at the end of your second turn once the die rolled up to 2, 6 points at the end of your third when the die rolled up to 3... etc).

Stockpile: similar question, is it only as valuable as the number of pairs in your warehouse/vault at any given time, or does it accumulate each turn (if I ended my first turn with a pair I'd get a point, then ending my second turn with 2 pairs, I'd get an additional 2 points for a total of 3 at the end of my turn)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's never any compounding in Colony. You get the points at the end of every turn, but you always calculate the whole total and that's your score. Next turn, calculate again, starting from zero.

No accumulation, no compounding, just calculate the total value every turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Esserlieu
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.