Subject: [Minor spoilers] Question about "research (2 cards)" sticker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joctan Gutierrez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
My leader has the "research (2cards)" sticker, allowing me to draw 2 research cards and keeping 1, but now I have the option of acquire another of the same sticker, if I choose it, what happens when I research? Do I draw 3 cards? 4? Just 2? Or do I draw 2 keep 1 and then draw another 2 and keep 1 again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Acquiring that bonus sticker again would have no additional effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there no functional difference between the "Research (2 cards)" sticker and "Research +1" ability on advisors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Addington
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
jgunnz wrote:
Is there no functional difference between the "Research (2 cards)" sticker and "Research +1" ability on advisors?

The only difference is that the Research (2 cards) doesn't stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j n
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
joshaddington wrote:
jgunnz wrote:

The only difference is that the Research (2 cards) doesn't stack.

Specifically, doesn't stack with another Reseach (2 cards) sticker. It stacks just fine with Research +X stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I have a "Research (2 cards)" on my leader and an advisor with +1 research then I would get to draw 3 cards and keep one for 3 gold when taking an explore action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgunnz wrote:
So if I have a "Research (2 cards)" on my leader and an advisor with +1 research then I would get to draw 3 cards and keep one for 3 gold when taking an explore action?

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.