$20.00
$60.00
Mirza Rachmat
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a game in progress about storymaking on horror/mystery genre. The players are competing for points that can be gained by simply play a card in a storyline and gain coins or claim a storyline. Each storyline should have 6 mandatory cards, character card, exposition card, rising action card, climax card, falling action card, and resolution card.

There are some rules on storyline building:
1. Every character card is the start of a storyline.
2. Every character card has to be followed by a exposition card.
3. Falling action card can only be placed after climax card.
4. Resolution card can only be placed after falling card.
5. Rising action card and climax card can be place anywhere in the middle of storyline.

Each character card has different sanity level that has a limit to 0. If sanity level goes to 0, the storyline has to start over. The character card goes back to the bottom of character deck and the action cards (expositon, rising, climax, falling) go to the discard pile. Climax card usually lowers the character sanity level, but you get coins in exchange.

To claim a storyline, you have to place resolution card in the storyline and then you keep the character and the resolution to score points in the end of the game. The game ends if all of the character cards have been claim by players.

To start the game, players will start with 4 action cards and 1 character card. Player begins a turn by draw an action card or character card. Each turn, player can only do 3 moves which is placing a card in a storyline. Player can only have 8 cards in their hand after each turn, will have to put the extra cards in the discard pile.

That's all the rules of this game. I will send you the PDF files of all of the cards if you like to playtest it and it would be fantastic if you do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron DeFord
United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
mb
I'd be interested in checking this out if the PNP offer is sill available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Romine
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
My group just finished playtesting a game and we are looking forward to another one. If you are still accepting playtesters, we would be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Brown
Australia
flag msg tools
I'd love to playtest if you still need testers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MamaGames
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also be glad to help out with this project if you still need playtesters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rogers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still need playtesters, my wife I would love to give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.