Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Twin Peaks» Forums » Rules

Subject: I need the Cedar Mountain battle book (exclusive rules) from Twin Peaks, please rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Parker
United States
Ellisville
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I own Twin Peaks and all the other GBACW games including all three editions of 3DoG (silly me). I'm in France and starting my first GBACW Cedar Mountain via VASSAL/Skype. I brought my standard rules but need a PDF of the Cedar Mountain exclusive rule book and the charts to slparker17@hotmail.com , please. The charts may be on the VASSAL module but may not, and even if so, I like the hard copy.

I played lots of TSS and SPI series games from Stonewall o the old Cedar Mountain, Pea Ridge, X-Keys and Port Republic, Monocracy, Corinth...

I like what I'm reading in the modern chit-draw GBACW but without the Cedar Mountain rules I'm stuck. Help a brother out, please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Laubach
United States
Rockport
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the way.

-jgl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Parker
United States
Ellisville
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of my favorite words to hear over my radio, "On the way." Were you artillery?

My mistake. Come to think of it I think they'd say, "Shot, over."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.