Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had an issue with the tongue piece of the burrower fitting into the mouth socket? I am having a hell of a time trying to seat it properly, scuffing my paint job in the process. I am thinking of using a Dremel to shave down the perimeter of the tongue bit, but wanted to know what has worked for other people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it was a bit loose. Dry fit it seemed fine, but with cement I realized it was wobbling and apparently not making full contact. There was enough contact though, that I just centered it and held it for a bit to freeze it in place. It dried fine and seems plenty strong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't have any problems assembling my friend's Burrower; but it was unpainted. I had to shim or sand some of the other SOB figures as needed to get them to fit. Some SOB models have shapes that requiring complete assembly of both model halves in order to hold the part, which is what the Burrower does if my recollections are correct. The tongues had a square peg that's held in place by both halves of the worm's body.

Your proposed solution is a technique I've used before. If you have difficulty attaching parts, you have to be willing to do some sanding and clean-up (clay work + repaint.) I know it can be really nerve-wracking, but it can be done:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.