$35.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Castles of Mad King Ludwig» Forums » General

Subject: What about a sticker sheet with the Polish art? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know lots of us prefer the artwork of the Polish version. I thought I'd write the publisher and ask if they'd be willing to produce sticker sheets of the art that could be placed over the existing tiles.

I don't speak Polish but used Google translator to e-mail them in English and Polish.

I am inviting others to do the same and maybe if enough people were interested the publisher will figure out a solution.

To make it easier for you, here is the e-mail: biuro@planszoweczka.pl

And if you want it even easier you can cut and paste what I wrote (Note: I can't vouch for the translation. It came from Google):

Would you ever consider producing sticker sheets with the art from your version of Castles of Mad King Ludwig? These stickers could be placed over the tiles of non-Polish copies of the game.

Czy kiedykolwiek rozważyć produkcję papieru samoprzylepnego ze sztuką z twoją wersją Zamki Mad króla Ludwika? Te nalepki mogą być umieszczone na powierzchni płytki niepolskich kopii gry.


Any Polish speakers are certainly welcome to edit the translation for clarity.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xi Jiang Bflei
United States
South El monte
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, I wonder whether the copy sold by BGB includes the extra promos.Thanks!

SpamFilteroff wrote:
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Robert
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thejadeape wrote:
Would you ever consider producing sticker sheets with the art from your version of Castles of Mad King Ludwig? These stickers could be placed over the tiles of non-Polish copies of the game.

Any Polish speakers are certainly welcome to edit the translation for clarity.

Here you go:

Czy rozwazylibyscie kiedys produkcje naklejek z ilustracjami z Waszej wersji Zamkow Szalonego Krola Ludwika? Takie naklejki moglyby zostac przyklejone na kafelki z zagranicznych wersji gry w celu podmiany szaty graficznej gry.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silverrobert wrote:
thejadeape wrote:
Would you ever consider producing sticker sheets with the art from your version of Castles of Mad King Ludwig? These stickers could be placed over the tiles of non-Polish copies of the game.

Any Polish speakers are certainly welcome to edit the translation for clarity.

Here you go:

Czy rozwazylibyscie kiedys produkcje naklejek z ilustracjami z Waszej wersji Zamkow Szalonego Krola Ludwika? Takie naklejki moglyby zostac przyklejone na kafelki z zagranicznych wersji gry w celu podmiany szaty graficznej gry.


Thank you very much! I have re-sent an email with this improved message.

(Hopefully you are not playing a joke on me and I'm saying something bizarre or obscene to the publisher. )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Robert
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahahaha, enjoy your pack of geese when they arrive laugh

JK, it's a correct translation
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silverrobert wrote:
Hahahaha, enjoy your pack of geese when they arrive laugh

JK, it's a correct translation


It must have been correct because I got a response this morning. I will be happy to share it here, but I have first asked them if they are okay with me doing so.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.