Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know lots of us prefer the artwork of the Polish version. I thought I'd write the publisher and ask if they'd be willing to produce sticker sheets of the art that could be placed over the existing tiles.

I don't speak Polish but used Google translator to e-mail them in English and Polish.

I am inviting others to do the same and maybe if enough people were interested the publisher will figure out a solution.

To make it easier for you, here is the e-mail: biuro@planszoweczka.pl

And if you want it even easier you can cut and paste what I wrote (Note: I can't vouch for the translation. It came from Google):

Would you ever consider producing sticker sheets with the art from your version of Castles of Mad King Ludwig? These stickers could be placed over the tiles of non-Polish copies of the game.

Czy kiedykolwiek rozważyć produkcję papieru samoprzylepnego ze sztuką z twoją wersją Zamki Mad króla Ludwika? Te nalepki mogą być umieszczone na powierzchni płytki niepolskich kopii gry.

Any Polish speakers are certainly welcome to edit the translation for clarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xi Jiang Bflei
United States
South El monte
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, I wonder whether the copy sold by BGB includes the extra promos.Thanks!

SpamFilteroff wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Robert
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thejadeape wrote:
Would you ever consider producing sticker sheets with the art from your version of Castles of Mad King Ludwig? These stickers could be placed over the tiles of non-Polish copies of the game.

Here you go:

Czy rozwazylibyscie kiedys produkcje naklejek z ilustracjami z Waszej wersji Zamkow Szalonego Krola Ludwika? Takie naklejki moglyby zostac przyklejone na kafelki z zagranicznych wersji gry w celu podmiany szaty graficznej gry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silverrobert wrote:
thejadeape wrote:

Here you go:

Czy rozwazylibyscie kiedys produkcje naklejek z ilustracjami z Waszej wersji Zamkow Szalonego Krola Ludwika? Takie naklejki moglyby zostac przyklejone na kafelki z zagranicznych wersji gry w celu podmiany szaty graficznej gry.

Thank you very much! I have re-sent an email with this improved message.

(Hopefully you are not playing a joke on me and I'm saying something bizarre or obscene to the publisher. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Robert
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahahaha, enjoy your pack of geese when they arrive laugh

JK, it's a correct translation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silverrobert wrote:

It must have been correct because I got a response this morning. I will be happy to share it here, but I have first asked them if they are okay with me doing so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Law
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thejadeape wrote:
silverrobert wrote:

It must have been correct because I got a response this morning. I will be happy to share it here, but I have first asked them if they are okay with me doing so.

So what did they say about possible sticker sheets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They asked me not to share the email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thejadeape wrote:
They asked me not to share the email.

Maybe this is good news?? meeple (Hoping the secrecy means something is in the works for better artwork in the US...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.