Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Dennis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A question about shipping as I've only ever backed projects where the cost was part of the pledge. When do you get charged for it? Since this is supposed to be "true" shipping can I expect to be charged for the game when the campaign ends and then for shipping sometime next year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wilhelm
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coffeedemon wrote:
A question about shipping as I've only ever backed projects where the cost was part of the pledge. When do you get charged for it? Since this is supposed to be "true" shipping can I expect to be charged for the game when the campaign ends and then for shipping sometime next year?

The shipping costs will be calculated after the campaign ends and you pay them when the pledge manager is available. Same goes for add ons like the unlocked expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lesley H.

Vermont
msg tools
Ok... but... the expected shipping date is not until a year from now - Oct 2017. Shipping costs may be very different by then...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lesnla wrote:
Ok... but... the expected shipping date is not until a year from now - Oct 2017. Shipping costs may be very different by then...

I believe that's likely the point - to charge you the actual shipping costs to be incurred.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dennis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorphin wrote:
Lesnla wrote:

I believe that's likely the point - to charge you the actual shipping costs to be incurred.

That's why I am curious. Pledge managers usually pop up within weeks of the campaign ending but this won't ship for a year. I don't mind paying cost of game now and shipping next year if that is how I works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is how it usually works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.