5 Posts

Snowblind: Race for the Pole» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gullick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
There is no reference to being able to move barrels. Am I correct in the assumption that these cannot be moved?
They can be traded in for 3 crates and these may be moved....they exist for theme and space saving purposes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stk mx
United States
Elburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, barrels can not be moved - only converted to 3 crates. Barrels were added afterwards and were not part of the original KS pledge. I am confused as to the addition as currently there is no game purpose other than converting. I was expecting advantage, rule change, new action,etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Wheeler
msg tools
My understanding is that the barrels are purely to keep the board from getting crowded with crates. I would assume that you could move with a single barrel for any of the 'move w/3 crates' actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jmgullick wrote:
There is no reference to being able to move barrels. Am I correct in the assumption that these cannot be moved?
They can be traded in for 3 crates and these may be moved....they exist for theme and space saving purposes?

Yep, they really are just to keep the gametable tidy. Did expect
to some rule tweak, but nothing listed ... Walts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
United States
Morton Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though the rules don't allow you to move them, if I'm moving 3 crates I just move the barrel instead to save on swapping them out at the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.