Subject: Really sad I missed this on KS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh B
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Has there been any talk of allow post-KS pledges? So disappointing to learn about this one day too late

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GlobeTrotting wrote:
Has there been any talk of allow post-KS pledges? So disappointing to learn about this one day too late :(

Just piggyback with somebody from London?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
I guess you might have a chance when the pledge manager opens.

On the other hand, don't miss out on Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress, which is currently running
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There has been contact with Dimension Games about this and "they have confirmed that you will be able to late pledge when the PM come out."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gustafsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Coiote wrote:

On the other hand, don't miss out on Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress, which is currently running

Seconded! The original SoB games are tons of fun, and this looks just as good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavoB wrote:
There has been contact with Dimension Games about this and "they have confirmed that you will be able to late pledge when the PM come out."

Yeah, I might jump back in, even though I actually had an EB. Doh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
s k
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also sent a message to DG about late pledges - a friend of mine wants in, I've already backed the game - and they confirmed that late pledges will be available as soon as the pledge manager opens in a few months, so no worries...cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Cheizmon
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've messaged them myself as I was deployed and didn't get the chance to back it on KS. Dimension wrote me back saying they'd send out a pledge manager at which point late pledges would be allowed. I'm still waiting on PLedge manager and hope I don't miss THAT chance as well :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheezy1 wrote:
I've messaged them myself as I was deployed and didn't get the chance to back it on KS. Dimension wrote me back saying they'd send out a pledge manager at which point late pledges would be allowed. I'm still waiting on PLedge manager and hope I don't miss THAT chance as well :-(

Pledgemanager hasn't opened, so perhaps you could subscribe to these forums. That way when the PM opens and all the posts asking about what to get goes about, you'll be notified ;-)

Of course if your deployed and away from the internet...I'm sure someone around here would help you with that.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.