Subject: Card ownership confusion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sinisa
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watched the video tutorial.

So, the defeated cards change side (are turned upside down). How do you know then which cards are (physically) yours and which cards are your opponents, once the game progresses and many of them have been turned upside down, some even many times?

Or is the winner just supposed to take away the cards facing him, literally winning other player's cards? This seems a bit too "radical".

Maybe I've missed a rule, because this just seems weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacina
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I just watched it as well and I would recommend buying sleeves. One color for one deck and another for the other or making a deck list for each player
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sinisa
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KaijudoJay wrote:
I just watched it as well and I would recommend buying sleeves. One color for one deck and another for the other or making a deck list for each player

Sure, sleeves are a good solution when you regularly play with only one other person. But they would not solve the problem if you play with many people. Deck list would work, but it seems very unpractical.

I was thinking of maybe marking the cards somehow... Although, I know it is a sacrilege...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have one person play villains and the other play heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.